Eye Repair Cream
WITH HYALURONIC ACID & CERAMIDES
Moisturizing eye cream for dark circles and puffiness
The delicate skin around your eyes can be prone to puffiness, dark circles, and other visible signs of fatigue.
Adding a moisturizing eye cream to your daily skincare routine can help hydrate, brighten, and smooth your under-eye area. When selecting a moisturizing eye cream for puffy, tired-looking eyes and dark circles, look for products formulated with beneficial ingredients—like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide—to lock in moisture and help maintain your skin’s protective barrier.
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream is ophthalmologist-tested and features a non-greasy, fast-absorbing, fragrance-free formula that works to minimize the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness. It’s formulated with three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and a Marine & Botanical Complex to help brighten your entire eye area. Plus, MVE technology continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- Unique formula, featuring three essential ceramides, that locks in moisture and helps maintain your skin’s protective barrier
- MVE Technology: Continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm your skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free eye cream
- Ophthalmologist-tested for safety and allergy-tested
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
HOW TO USE
- Apply CeraVe Eye Repair Cream in small dots around your eye area
- Gently smooth around your eye area until thoroughly absorbed
- Use eye cream once or twice a day, in the A.M. and/or P.M., alone or under makeup