CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream is a repairing hand cream for very dry and rough hands, suitable for people with atopic dermatitis.
CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream is a repairing cream for very dry and rough hands. With a combination of ceramides to nourish the skin and restore the skin barrier, hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and niacinamide to soothe the skin, this vegan hand cream is ideal for people who suffer from extreme dryness and rough texture on the hands. With the quality seal of approval from the National Eczema Association.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: rough hands;
- Time of application: throughout the day;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: nourishes the skin, repairing action, vegan formula;
- Formulated without: ingredients of animal origin, fragrance.
- Essential ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II help to restore the skin barrier thanks to the biocompatibility and the ability to retain moisture;
- Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, which means that it’s available to hydrate the skin;
- MVE Delivery Technology ensures a slow release of the active ingredients for a hydration that lasts all day.
How to use
Apply CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream throughout the day as needed.