- One 3 ounce tube of Eucerin Advanced Repair Foot Cream
- Eucerin Advanced Repair foot care cream moisturizes, gently exfoliates, and repairs very dry skin on feet
- This moisturizing foot cream is formulated with Ceramide-3 and Natural Moisturizing Factors to help repair skin’s moisture barrier
- Eucerin Advanced Repair foot cream for dry feet is non-greasy and fast-absorbing
- This dry foot cream is paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and is gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Eucerin Advanced Repair Foot Cream is specifically designed for feet, and gives dry to very dry feet the intense moisturization they need to be soft and smooth. This moisture-rich foot cream provides long-lasting hydration. Eucerin Advanced Repair Foot Cream is formulated with ceramides to help strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier to lock in moisture. It is also formulated with Natural Moisturizing Factors, amino acids that are naturally found in the skin, to boost moisture and help prevent dryness. This Eucerin dry foot cream formula is non-greasy, fast-absorbing and free of fragrance, dye and parabens. To use, smooth this Eucerin foot cream onto your feet daily. For best results, apply after showering. With skin care products designed to restore and sustain healthy-looking skin, families everywhere look to Eucerin to enhance outer beauty and self-confidence.
Your clear choice for clean. Details, by category: • Beauty, Baby, Personal Care & Cleaning – formulated without Phthalates, Propyl-paraben & Butyl-paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and more. Also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals • Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers – fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pets – formulated with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives • Car Seats – fabric, foam and labels made without intentionally added Flame Retardants and Stain Repellent (PFAS) • Pest Control & Lawn Care – classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA. Formulated without Phthalates, Propyl-paraben & Butyl-paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and more.
Formulated without parabens: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement “no parabens.”
A product that either makes an on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain synthetic fragrance, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement “no fragrance”.
A product that either makes an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain dye, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement such as “no dyes” or “dye-free.”
Recommended for Sensitive Skin.