- Clear, non-greasy formula rejuvenates large areas of dry or sensitive skin
- Safe, non-slip formula
- Pamper the skin while relaxing in the bath
- pH balanced, low-irritant formulation, free from fragrance, colour, lanolin and propylene glycol
- Suitable for sensitive skin, Particularly suitable for infants and the elderly
- Vegan Friendly – contains no animal derived ingredients
One capful bath oil measures 5mL. Bath: Add 10mL of bath oil to adult’s bath or 5mL to baby’s bath. Bathe for 5 to 10 minutes. Pat skin dry. Shower: Rub gently onto wet skin, leave for a few minutes, briefly rinse and pat skin dry.
- Consumers using large quantities of any paraffin based product, such as QV Bath Oil, should regularly change clothing or bedding impregnated with the product and keep away from naked flames as there is a fire risk
- For external use only. Do not apply to wounds. Avoid eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any ingredients. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid soap on affected areas to prevent irritation. May make skin slippery. Take care when handling infants; avoid slipping. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30°C
- For the relief and treatment of dry skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, xerosis or ichthyosis
- Relieves the symptoms of dry, itchy skin by helping to prevent moisture loss
Paraffinum Liquidum, Laureth-3, Isopropyl Myristate.