Fitné Herbal Infusion Green Slimming Tea- 15 Tea Bags
The divisible combination of ingredients between Senna leaves and pods and Green Tea leaves for purifying body and increasing antioxidant in body system.
- The classic and unique natural herbal infusion contains Senna leaves and pods.
- 100% made from natural herbs
- Green Tea flavored, the combination of ingredients between Senna leaves and pods and Green Tea leaves for purifying body and increasing antioxidant in body system
- Purify your body by leasing unwanted fact and toxic
- Double-Chamber Tea bag for quicker and more effective diffusion
What are the benefits of Fitné Herbal infusion Green Slimming Tea?
It slows down or prevents the conditions of gout, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, impaired immune disease and liver disease. Some studies have indicated that this tea may have cancer-fighting properties for cancer of the bladder, colon, esophageal, stomach and the pancreas. Green Tea is an effective antioxidant at neutralizing the spread of free radicals which occur during oxidation process and from slowing certain neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. If you also want to have nicer skin, a better metabolism and a cleansing of your body, you will get it all in the Fitne detox slimming tea. You will also gain a glowing skin complexion because of the essential oils supplied from the Senna plant.
Does Fitné help you loose weight?
Fitne green tea is one of the most popular ways to support weight loss in Thailand. It is used by many people in sports (Thai boxing) and in the beauty industry to decrease the amount of body fat.
How to use Fitné Tea?
- Place one Fitné herbal infusion green tea bag in a cup of boiling water.
- Must leave to brew for 10-20 minutes to ensure absorption. During this time the Senna Herbs can perfectly ‘open up’ and mix with the boiled water to obtain the best working result.
- Drink only one cup before bedtime as needed.
Are there any precautions or side effects of using Fitné Herbal infusion Tea?
Do not substitute any of your meals with a cup of Fitné tea. Long-time diet restrictions can affect your body metabolism. Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women and nursing mothers should not use the product. Patients with diabetes, intestinal or heart disease should talk to their doctor before starting a diet. It is important to consult a specialist before using the product. After 3 months of use, the body should have a break for 5 to 6 weeks.
What are the ingredients of Fitné Herbal infusion green Tea?
- Senna Pods 23%
- Senna Leaves 70%
- Garcinia 7%
- Green tea leaves