Ever Sheen Cocoa Butter Crème
The benefits of Ever Sheen Cocoa Butter Crème:
- Ever Sheen Cocoa Butter Cream help to keep your skin softer and younger
- Ever Sheen cocoa butter cream for softer, younger feeling skin.
- Made in Ivory Coast
- Helps protect skin from the sun; excellent for use on skin over-exposed to sun or wind.
- Helps restore and control essential moisture balance, and prevents dry skin wrinkles, lines
- Soothes and softens dry irritated chapped or sun-burned skin.
Ingredients in Ever Sheen Crème:
Demineralized water, Mineral oil, Sorbitol Paridol, Citric Acid, Empiwax, C16, Cocoa butter, Fragrance
How To Use Cream:
- Take a small amount of the hand cream on your fingertips.
- Massage the cream onto the backs and palms of your hands.
- Focus on dry areas between the fingers, over your knuckles & fingertips.
- For best results use after washing your hands or whenever your hands feel dry.
- Use along with Caro White Oil
FAQ’s on Ever Sheen Cocoa Butter Crème:
Question: What is the cost of Ever Sheen Cocoa Butter Crème?
Answer: $13.20. This price is affordable and it is giving more benefits to customers
Question: What are the reviews on Ever Sheen Cocoa Butter Crème?
Answer: It has got very good reviews. Most of the customers have given it a 5 star rating. This is helping many customers and they are very happy with the product. For more info on Ever Sheen reviews visit our review section
Question: Is Cocoa Butter good for my face?
Question: Is Cocoa Butter good for sensitive skin?
Answer: Yes, it is suitable for all skin types. Natural Nutrients help your skin to stay moisturized, especially when it comes to sensitive skin types.
Question: What is the use of Cocoa Butter?
Answer: Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
Question: Can I use it every day?
Question: Does it remove dark circles?
Answer: To some extent
Question: Is it a night cream?
Answer: It’s a regular gel cream
Question: Can I use it in the winter?