- FORTE SKINCARE: Formulated in a light creamy texture, Neoprosone Cream reduces dark brown spots leaving skin with a smooth, even skin tone.
- EVEN OUT SKIN TONE : safely and effectively penetrates and absorbs quickly, skin imperfections and preventing new spots from forming.
- HOW TO USE : Apply a thin layer of hydrating Brightening Cream to clean, dry skin, preferably at night
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN : To avoid further pigmentation, always follow up with our Skin Protect SPF 50 Sunscreen during and after brightening treatment. Limit sun exposure in order to avoid further skin discoloration.
- GREAT RESULTS & GREAT SUPPORT – Beauty Dreams is a highly client-oriented company. Our main GOAL is to provide you with the highest results, one way or another. So if you feel like your experience is below 5 stars – contact us directly, and we will do our best to improve the situation
Men and women of all complexions and skin types often face skin discoloration concerns such as freckles, age spots, hormonal discoloration, brown spots, post blemish darkening of skin, as well as generally uneven skin tone. This is related to visible changes in the behavior and appearance of skin due to over-exposure to the sun, also called ‘photo-aging’.
Neoprosone lightening and brightening skin care products address skincare issues by improving clarity and radiance to the skin, resulting in a more healthy, youthful appearance. Our complete range of facial nd body care products target all discoloration concerns and deliver visible results.
Neoprosone Complex Forte Cream
Proper Use & Maintenance:
- Apply a thin layer of cream to affected areas on dry cleansed skin, preferably at night.
- Follow up with our Skin Protect SPF 50 Sunscreen every morning to maintain even skin tone.
With Alpha Arbutin Complex
Formulated in a light creamy texture, Neoprosone Cream reduces dark brown spots with powerful brightening properties, leaving skin with a smooth, even skin tone.
- Main Ingredients: Alpha Arbutin
- Skin concerns: Pigmentation, uneven tone, freckles, brown spots, melasma, post blemish and hormonal discoloration.
- Skin Types: All types, including oily.
It’s important that you choose the right products for your particular skin type. To determine the correct type, follow these steps:
- Cleanse & dry your face and leave it bare for 2 hours.
- Press a piece of blotting paper against your nose.
- If there’s no oil, tightness or flakes, your skin is normal.
- If there’s no oil, but your skin feels tight or flaky, your skin is dry.
- If there’s oil on your nose & cheeks, you have oily skin.
- If you have oil on your nose but not on cheeks, you have combination skin.